SUMMER SCIENCE CAREER/VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES!
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact with our young people? Then we have the answer! You can join the UBC Summer Science Program by working with us to be a positive role model by being part of a group dynamic!! Not only will you partake in the fun and laughter, you will also be learning new cultural activities.
Benefits of working with Summer Science are:
- You will meet new people and have loads of fun!
- You will enhance your management, communication, and organizational skills
- You will join a team of enthusiastic and interesting people
- You will truly make a difference in the lives of the young people you work with!
- You will also play an essential role in aiding the mission, vision, and standards of the UBC Summer Science Program
Summer Science is a multifaceted program with positions that would appeal to a broad swath of people. Listed below are positions available to apply for right now! If you peruse the list and find nothing to your fancy, please check back regularly as jobs for our camp hire at distinct times.
Current Job Postings:
- Summer Science Program Manager (1)
- Program Coordinator (1)
- Land & Food Coordinators (2)
- Counsellors (2)
- Recreation Coordinators (2)
- Dorm Coordinators (1)
Please view all the job descriptions here: CEIH Careers page
Thank you, we look forward to meeting you!